Sorry all, it’s been a week since I last updated – not like me at all!
A lot’s been happening here, but all will be back on track soon – but until then (and because I’m too lazy to write a proper post), here’s some bullet points to help fill some of those gaps.
- Alcohol. There has been a lot. But today’s been a day of (much needed) sobriety.
- The Boyfriend’s now The Flatmate until he finds another flat.
- Which means that the trip we had planned for the end of the year is now off.
- So I’m going to rock on over for a whole month in the US instead.
- The trip is going to be awesome (more to come).
- I haven’t been keeping up with my running. This gives me a sad face. I will not reach my goal of 100km by 17 October. See bullet points 1 & 2, above (I’ve been lazy).
- However, 100km in one month is still a very achievable goal. That I will achieve. So my one month starts from midnight tonight (1 October – 31 October). Eat dirt, running shoes!
- I’ve spent the afternoon making my team mates mini bacon & egg pies for our celebratory morning tea tomorrow. 5 years old tomorrow! (It’s an accountant joke).
- Aaaaaaaaaand falling down stairs gives carpet burn, apparently. So I’ve been walking around for the last day with some funky red-coloured elbows. Don’t be jealous. (Thankfully this had nothing to do with the first bullet point. Or the second).
Watch out for a proper post tomorrow!